Wednesday, April 4 (7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
Jack Pittis Memorial Scholarship Silent Auction
The Scholarship Silent Auction will be held during the Vendor Hosted Social. Bidding will be allowed between 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. All proceeds benefit the Jack Pittis Memorial Scholarship Fund and support our annual $10,000 Jack Pittis Scholarship. Please bring your wallets and/or your donated items to support the future of the public works industry!
Popular items to donate include:
- Regional, hard-to-find items
- Sports Accessories (golf clubs, sports bags, goodies, event tickets)
- Vacation Packages / Weekend get-a-ways / Adventures
- Electronics (iPods, handheld games, portable DVD players)
- Gift Basket
- Jewelry or Artwork
- Designer Accessories (handbags, briefcases, travel bags)
- Alcoholic Beverages of any kind
How to donate an item: It’s easy!
- Send an email to Lauren Behm at Lauren.Behm@hdrinc.com stating what your item is and the estimated value.
- Bring the item with you to the registration desk at the conference and ask for a bid sheet.
- Fill out a bid sheet for your item and leave it at the Registration Desk.
The silent auction is not only for vendors–individuals, agencies, and companies are all encouraged to donate! Let’s make this a great fundraiser for the Scholarship Program!
Thursday, April 5 (5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.)
Wine Tasting Scholarship Fundraiser (fundraiser registration form)
$40 - Register today! Space is limited!
Join fellow attendees for a lively wine-tasting AND contribute to the Jack Pittis Scholarship Fund. To register please send a check for $40 and made out to APWA Washington Chapter to: Janice Brevik, Pierce County Public Works, 4301 Pine Street, Suite 446, Tacoma, WA 98409. Please note that reservations will not be confirmed until payment is received. Space is limited, first come, first served – so send your checks in today!
Questions? Contact Janice Brevik at 253-798-2117 or email@example.com